The Moxie Award has announced the 2018 winners among more than 140 finalists in this year’s celebration of Boldness in Business. Nearly 500 D.C. area business leaders came together for the 2018 Moxie Award Reception and Dinner to honor companies making a difference in the marketplace with bold initiatives, strategic market moves, and moxie. The event was held on October 11th at The Ritz-Carlton in Tysons Corner.
“We received hundreds of award entries this year from some of the most innovative companies demonstrating moxie in the D.C. area,” said 2018 Moxie Award Chairwoman Sarah Cody. “These deserving organizations make our region a great place to do business and an incredible place to live, thrive, and play.”
After careful evaluation and consideration by a panel of third-party judges, this year’s outstanding group of 15 winners were selected for demonstrating innovation, growth, industry leadership, community service, and local achievements.
The 2018 Moxie Award winners are:
- Business & Professional Services – RMA Worldwide Chauffeured Transportation
- Construction & Real Estate - The Building People, LLC
- Consumer Services – Custom Ink
- Cyber - Invictus International Consulting
- Financial Services – VWG Wealth Management – Hightower Advisors
- Fortune 500 – Dominion Energy
- GovCon (<100 Employees) – Blackstone Federal
- GovCon (101-200 Employees) – Chartis Federal
- GovCon (201-300 Employees) - VariQ
- GovCon (301+ Employees) - TISTA Science and Technology Corporation
- Healthcare – DrFirst, Inc.
- Nonprofit & Association – Montgomery County Coalition for the Homeless
- Software - Higher Logic
- Technology - Ofinno Technologies, LLC
- Women-Owned GovCon - Telesis Corporation
Event attendees had an opportunity to hear stories and insights from executive leaders about their novel strategies, formulas for innovation and success, and most importantly—what moxie means to them. Learn more about the 2018 Moxie Award winners and sponsors at https://moxieaward.com/
Sponsors of the 2018 Moxie Award include 3 Pillar Global, Accelerent, Acorn Financial Group, Berenzweig Leonard, BroadStreet, Buccini/Pollin Group (BPG), Business Benefits Group (BBG), Cohn Reznick, CONNECTpreneur, Criterion, CYwP Fund, EagleBank, Insperity, Institute for Private Investors (IPI), Mercedes-Benz of Arlington, NFP, Print 1, Radcliffe Jewelers, Rogers & Peters, Shulman Rogers, Signature Financial Group (SFP), The McLean Group, Unanet, Verasolve, and Zinnia.