Halstead Property, a leading residential real estate brokerage firm in New York, New Jersey and Connecticut, today announced that 46 of its agents were named to the 2016 REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents list, a prestigious awards ranking conducted in partnership with Zillow® and Trulia®. The list ranks the most productive agents by state and metropolitan area based on closed transaction sides and closed sales volume.
The following Halstead agents are members of the New York 2016 Best Real Estate Agents & Teams lists:
- Ari Harkov and Warner Lewis, Harkov Lewis Team – Village Office
- Louise Phillips Forbes, Louise Phillips Forbes Team – Park Avenue Office
- Jill Sloane – West Side Office
- Brian Lewis – West Side Office
- Lauren Cangiano – Park Avenue Office
- Ban Leow – Bedford-Stuyvesant Office
- Mark D. Friedman and Richard Rosenthal, Friedman/Rosenthal Team – West Side Office
- Barak Dunayer – West Side Office
- Ellie Wald, Ellie Wald Team – Park Avenue Office
- Jeremy Bolger and Neal Young, Jeremy Bolger & Neal Young Team – Village Office
- Don Correia and Judy Oston, The Correia/Oston Team – West Side Office
- Michelle Kim – Park Avenue Office
- Fern Hammond – Park Avenue Office
- Nora Ariffin and Christopher Kromer, Ariffin/Kromer Team – Village Office
- Amelia Gewirtz and Andrew Phillips, Amelia Gewirtz & Andrew Phillips Team – West Side Office
- Ivana Tagliamonte and Kyle Haas, Ivana Tagliamonte & Kyle Haas Team – Village Office
- Anna Kahn – West Side Office
- Pat Publik – West Side Office
- Dean Feldman – West Side Office
- Jay K. Overbye – Village Office
- Nandini Nathani – West Side Office
- Mitchell Seligman – Village Office
- Laurie Silverman – SoHo Office
- Arlene Weidberg – Park Avenue Office
- Peter Grazioli – Park Slope Office
“We are so proud of our agents who are recognized this year as members of this impressive list,” said Diane Ramirez, Chairman and CEO of Halstead Property. “Each one of these agents is an industry leading professional and this acknowledgement is a wonderful validation for them and an honor for Halstead.”
Outside of New York, the following Halstead agents made the2016 America’s Best Real Estate Agents list:
- Jaime Sneddon and Kendall Sneddon, The Sneddon Team – New Canaan – Elm Street Office
- Eileen Hanford – Darien Office
- Chris Finlay – Greenwich Office
- David Hawes and Holly Hawes, Hawes Team – Darien Office
- Nancy Dauk – Darien Office
- Elizabeth Douthit – Greenwich Office
- Mary Higgins – New Canaan – Elm Street Office
- Becky Munro – Darien Office
- Peter Cossio and Matt Brown, Hudson Realty Group Team – Hoboken Office
- Sharon Shahinian – Hoboken Office
- Dale Fior –Hoboken Office
More than 12,000 real estate professionals from every state are featured on America’s Best Real Estate Agents list. To be included in the ranking, agents must have closed at least 50 transactions, compared with the industry average of seven, or $20 million in closed sales volume. Teams must have closed 75 transaction sides or $30 million in closed sales volume in 2015 to be included. This ensures that only the best of the best are included on the prestigious list.
Visit www.AmericasBestRE.com to see the full 2016 REAL Trends America's Best Real Estate Agents list.
About Halstead Property
As one of the top residential real estate brokerage firms in the New York metropolitan area, Halstead Property has more than 1,200 sales and rental agents located in premier retail storefront offices in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Long Island City, Riverdale, the Hamptons, Hudson Valley, New Jersey and Fairfield County, Connecticut. In addition, the Development Marketing Division of Halstead Property is the exclusive sales and marketing firm for many new developments in the tristate area and through the Property Management Division, Halstead manages more than 25,000 residential units within 250 buildings. To learn more, please visit www.halstead.com.
About REAL Trends
REAL Trends is a privately-held publishing, consulting and communications company specializing in the residential brokerage and housing industries. REAL Trends provides a wide range of advisory services to a clientele of local, regional, national and international real estate organizations. REAL Trends’ areas of expertise include operational analysis, valuations, merger and acquisition advisory services, technology consulting, consumer and business research and strategic planning. Visit REAL Trends at www.realtrends.com.
REAL Trends America’s Best Real Estate Agents honors America's finest real estate agents and their companies and is compiled and analyzed by REAL Trends.
The rankings are compiled based on surveys from virtually every national branded network, many state and local associations of Realtors®, multiple listing services, all applicants from past years’ rankings, and the 1,600 largest brokerage firms in the United States. Verification from an independent source is required for all submissions. In addition, REAL Trends senior staff reviews every submission for completeness and accuracy.